A tempting offer: with a rich filling of white and dark chocolate cream, covered in dark chocolate and white-chocolate curls.
A double delicacy!
• eggs from free range hens
• No GMOs
• clean energy, produced by our photovoltaic plant
Ingredients:wheat flour - dark chocolate 15.3% (cocoa mass - sugar - cocoa butter - butter - emulsifier: soya lecithin - natural vanilla flavour) - sugar - fresh eggs* 14.9% - butter - white chocolate filling 7.3% [sugar - glucose syrup - water - white chocolate 10% (milk) corresponding to 0.7% of the total ingredients - sunflower oil - dried whole milk - flavourings - tickener: pectin - preservative: potassium sorbate - salt] - dark chocolate cream filling 7.3% (sugar - glucose syrup - water - butter - dark chocolate 8% corresponding to 0.6% of the total ingredients - dried skimmed milk - flavourings - low fat cocoa - thickener: pectine - preservative: potassium sorbate) - natural yeast (wheat flour - water - yeast) - white chocolate decoration 2.7% (sugar - dried whole milk - cocoa butter - emulsifier:soya lecithin - natural vanilla flavour) - glucose syrup -emulsifiers: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids - alcohol - salt - dried skimmed milk - natural flavouring.
May contain tree nuts.
The highlighted ingredients can cause reactions in allergic or intolerant subjects.
Store in a cool and dry place.
|Energy||kJ 1712 - kcal 409|
|of which Saturates||11g|
|of which Sugars||33g|
% RI*: Reference intake for an average adult: 8400kJ/2000kcal.
The values given are for guidance only. Nutritional requirements may vary with age, gender, physical activity and other factors.
You can make the difference too:
remember to make separate collection.